Join the Contemporary Art Society of Victoria
To become involved in the activities of CAS Inc, you can apply either for full membership (if you wish to exhibit your works) or, alternatively, join as a non-exhibiting 'Friend of CAS' (Associate Membership).
Full Membership gives you the following benefits:
- entry to CAS members only exhibitions
- entry-fee discounts to selected CAS exhibitions
- discounts on purchases from selected art supplies shops (see Members' Discounts page)
- post your MEMBER PROFILE (Q & A) - including images of your recent artworks - on the CAS website
- post ANNOUNCEMENTS about your own forthcoming solo and group shows on the CAS website
All CAS Members also get....
- invitations to all our exhibitions, luncheons, gallery visits, etc.
- enjoyment of working with others on our volunteer teams (where you can also earn discounts on entry-fees for our future shows if you are an exhibiting CAS Member).
- The annual fee for membership is currently $60 per year by submission of a portfolio of your work (10 artwork images).
- Associate Membership ('Friend of CAS') currently costs $20 per year.
- Annual Membership fees cover the period 1 July - 30 June and renewals fall due on 1 July. CAS Inc is a non-profit organisation.
Renew or apply for CAS Membership (links below):