News Section ... Welcome
In this section of our website you will find the latest news about The Contemporary Art Society of Victoria's exhibitions and activities as well as announcements from its Members. The sections (accessible from the above menus) are:
To go back to the Home Page of our main website
- A list of image galleries from our recent art exhibitions: When you click on an image gallery name you will see some instructions on how to view the images, and some small ('thumbnail'-sized) images which you may click on to see larger images with captioning information.
- Spotlight On: a series of “interview style” questions on a featured CAS artist. One artist will be selected to be featured every 3 months.
- Members' shows: Members of CAS provide information about their upcoming group and solo shows plus recent prizes and awards.
- Noticeboard: miscellaneous announcement from/about our Members.
- Reviews: reports on current and past solo and group exhibitions put on by the Society (grouped under our major exhibition headings).
These SECTIONS are available for viewing only by our Members. NOTE: These 'Members only' sections are NOT visible/accessible until you login (see below). If you are already a CAS Member, you need to register your login details (a once-only step) BEFORE you will be able to login. For information about how to register, click here (or on 'Registration' under 'Welcome' in the TOP menu).
- New Members*: CAS welcomes new Members with 2 examples of their artwork
- What...Where*: a constantly-updated list of prizes, exhibitions to enter as a service to our Members (Note: Members' only access!)
- Members' weblinks*: CAS members can submit email and website details with some information about their art practice (Note: Members' only access!)
- Meetings*: Reports on the CAS AGM and any other special meetings plus annual list of Meeting Dates (Note: Members' only access!)
Entry forms to our public exhibitions
NOTE: If your screen is too narrow to see the main navigation menus (under the CAS logo banner at the top), then you will see a small MENU BUTTON at the right end of the CAS logo banner like this....
.... Click on it to see the navigation menus.